Thursday, September 3, 2009

Next weeks schedule

Thanks to Boom, a really nice girl at school, I will have more classes next week because she is going to let me shadow her! Here is next weeks schedule:

Monday: 2nd PE, 4th English, 7 and 8 Thai Cooking (that I will understand!!!)
Tuesday: 1st Science, 2nd English Conversation, 3rd Health, 4th Chinese (Yep I'm going to attempt it I'm that crazy), and 8th Thai Dancing
Wednesday: 1st Social Study, 2nd Math, 3rd and 4th Cooking, 6th English, 7 and 8 Thai with Gayoon
Thursday: 1st Social Study, 2nd English, 3rd Chinese, 4th English, 6th PE, 7th Gift Making
Friday: 1st English, 2nd English, 3rd Thai (12th grade Thai, no idea why I'm going to that, but whatever!), 6th Social Study, and 7 and 8 Thai with Paa Taw (the head of the language department)

I have lunch during 5th Period so that is why I never have classes then. Im very excited for next week! I just hope that she doesn't get sick of me! I'm so worried that I will be annoying and she won't want to be around me anymore!

1 comment:

  1. You'll be fine. I'm glad you finally have a friend and are looking forward to something! If you focus on the fact that you may annoy her...well, you know, "what you think about you bring about", so stop focusing on it and just be the sweet girl you are. Don't smother...just be yourself. I know you have been anxious for friends, so just take a deep breath and praise God that he answered your prayer! I love you! Mom

    ReplyDelete