Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Just a day!

Today was not a great day and I knew it was going to be this way from the moment I woke up at 3:30! I finally fell back to sleep about 30 minutes before my alarm went off, so getting up was REALLY REALLY rough! After I got up the morning just went really slow but yet I couldn't seem to be on time. When I got to school the internet was down and then the power went out. It was out for a while and there was nothing to do. When it came back on I got scolled for playing Solitaire something I have been doing since day one, because it is against the rules to play games which no one bothered to tell me. After that I had Thai Cooking, which I was excited about until I got there and NO ONE spoke English. Some of the girls spoke very small broken English which was really hard to understand so it was very frustrating, and then the recipe is in Thai and so I can't really do much. After class I was supposed to meet Peach, but she wasn't there so I was waiting and feeling really stupid just standing around for 10 minutes. Lunch was good, ate like a big but was still hungry which is sooo weird. After lunch I was going to go to class with Peach but it was a double period and I had Thai during the second half so I was stuck in the English lab. During Thai I couldn't remember anything which got really frustrating so I was glad when she took us to the library. In the library I met a really nice girl who went to Chili last year. She is going to take me to her English class tomorrow so I'm excited and she said that I can come to her Thai Cooking class on Mondays 7th and 8th period and she would help me. After school she took me and Lucas school supply shopping, which was really nice of her since her mom was waiting. Tonight I was hoping that my laptop would arrive, but it didn't and I am getting really anxious since it was supposed to be here Monday. I am planning on going to bed early since I didn't get a lot of sleep last night. I hope that tomorrow is better!

No comments:

Post a Comment