Saturday, October 31, 2009

Saturday October 31st, 2009

Happy Halloween everyone! Hope you have an enjoyable day.

My day was good, but uneventful so far. I woke up at 6 to go for our walk but no one was up so I went back to bed and slept on and off until 9. I got up and went on the computer then I helped my host mom in the kitchen. She had me cut up a whole bunch of pork, I really hate cutting up huge chunks of meat!!! While I was cutting we heard some drums and they kept getting louder so my host mom went to check what was going on. She came running back and told me to go out front to see. There was a parade going past our house to the beach for the festival!

For breakfast we had garlic pork and some beans in a really good sauce. After breakfast I read and watch ANTM and Vampire Diaries. I then went to turn on my iPod and it wouldn’t turn on so I went to charge it but it wouldn’t respond so I plugged it into my computer and it wouldn’t respond so I plugged it into the wall and decided that maybe it just needed some time! It’s been plugged in for 8 hours and it’s still not responding, I guess that is going in the package for home to so mom can take it to BestBuy and they can mess with it!

At 2 we had lunch which was so fish, pork, and noodles. At 5 Meow, Mike, my host dad, and I went and played some tennis. It was fun, I got some really funny pictures! After tennis we came back and I read while I waited for dinner. For dinner I had the leftovers from lunch. They gave me some Thai melon and a sweet sauce and I told Meow that if I didn’t like it that she was going to eat it, she said she’s never tried it and she doesn’t want to because it doesn’t look good (I don’t know how she is going to survive next year, she is like a 1000 times worse than me!!!). I liked the melon and sweet sauce so it didn’t matter. After dinner I read for 30 minutes and now I’m on the computer.

At 9:30 we are going to the festival. Festivals are held at night here because it’s a lot cooler. I don’t know what it’s going to be like but I’m excited! It is tonight, tomorrow night, and Monday night and we are going all three days. It’s like 2 blocks from my house, I can see it from the end of the driveway, so I’m really looking forward to going! I’ll write about it tomorrow!

Have a great day everyone! Lots of love!

No comments:

Post a Comment