Sunday, November 8, 2009

Sunday November 8th, 2009

So today was nothing exciting, but it wasn’t boring. I got and went on the computer. We ate leftovers for breakfast as usual. After breakfast I read until 12:30 and then showered (if you wait till then you usually have water). After that I worked on my art homework and read some more. At 3 I decided to clean my room. I packed up the gifts into a box (I hope the missing gifts fit into the little open space because I don’t want to have to use a bigger box). I swept the floor (which I only get to do so often) and collected enough hair to cover a small kids head, I’m losing hair like crazy here! I changed my sheets, for the second time since arriving here, and I cleaned up everything and made it look nice. After I finished, Meow, Mike, and I went and played tennis. I have tons of embarrassing photos to post when I get the chance. I was sweating so bad by the end, I was happy when they said it was time to go home. For dinner I had more of the balls of fish and some other fish thing and noodles (same as lunch). After dinner I read some more and now I am on the computer. After I am done on the computer I am going to practice my Thai letters for tomorrow’s lesson and then go to bed.

Some side notes:

After Monday I won’t have internet except on weekends because the doctor told Mike he shouldn’t use so many screens because of his ADHD (they decided to test him when they learned I had it and learned about it). My host mom said it would be easier for him if Meow and I had the same restraints. She said that I could have 30 minutes every night, but I feel that I should have the same as the other kids so I am not going to use the internet except on the weekend. On the weekend I have two hours. I will check my email at school, what that’s all until the weekends. I will have the computer for homework.

So I have so many ant bites on my legs, that it looks like I have hives or something, it’s ridiculous. I probably killed 100 in my room while sweeping today, I didn’t leave any alive that I saw. They are crawling all over everything, including my medicine. I HATE ANTS!

Well I guess that’s all I can think of for now. I will post again tomorrow but after that I won’t have the internet except on weekends so I will post my week on the weekend. Have a good day!

Allyson

No comments:

Post a Comment