Thursday, November 12, 2009

Wednesday November 11th, 2009

Well I’ve been so busy I’m writing this on a day late so I don’t remember everything. This is going to be a short piece because this is all I remember.

I had Social Study first, after homeroom. Nothing exciting happened, it and economics class. After class the girls stopped a teacher and tried to convince him that their upcoming test should be open book. He left before they could convince him so a few of them chased after him while the rest of us went to music. Lucas has that class with me so I sat in back with him and we talked. They were giving presentations so there wasn’t much we could do. After class Boom talked to the teacher and he said that if we wanted to learn to play the instruments we could come in after school once a week and learn. Lucas has to check with his family as to what day works best, then we will begin.

Third period I was supposed to have Thai but Gayoon said something about not being able to change my schedule without talking to her (though I’m not changing it, I’m fixing it in places that it doesn’t work, it’s hard to explain I guess). I ended up sitting there and reading because Ti is too shy to do anything, again it’s complicated.

Fourth period was supposed to be English but it got bumped for the day for another Social Study class. We got done early so we had no line for lunch and more food to choose from. After we finished eating we went to the Chinese room, it’s air conditioned, and Boom practiced her speech and I helped Mo write hers and then we listened to music. We had 6th period free instead of 8th for some reason. Seventh period was health. They watched a movie on drugs, I couldn’t watch because they kept injecting mice with things and I just couldn’t watch it so I read.

I then went to the English corner not knowing whether I had math or Thai. Turned out I was supposed to have both. Michelle came over for math and Ti came over for Thai and Lucas came over to give me pics from Peach’s party. I had so many people who wanted me it was a mess. I worked it out and ended up with a Thai lesson. I learned the vowels (all 32 of them).

After school I walked with Peach and Lucas to get some food. Lucas had found a rubber band and kept flicking me with it so I chased him around the school. We both eventually decided that it wasn’t worth it and stopped. We got some food and then I went back to the English Corner to wait. Mike was having a private lesson with Eddie and Meow was somewhere. My host mom picked us up and then we did a few minor errands before heading home.

At home I did some studying and then we ate dinner. Nothing exciting happened last night. So that’s all for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment