Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Dumb Allyson/Dumb Jet Lag

So I woke up and turned off my alarm looked at the time on my phone and decided to turn on the light and lay back down for a few minutes because no there was no point in getting up yet. I got up at the 30 grabbed my stuff and went to get in the shower. Kung Ma said, "You have not showered?" I told her that I would very quickly. I got in and quickly got out. I brushed my teeth and finished getting ready in the bathroom and headed back to my room. I combed my hair and decided that I had a few minutes and would lay down and wait to put on my uniform. At about 5 to I got up closed the windows and got dressed. I packed up my bags and finished preparing myself for the day. Before I packed my cell phone I checked my email. I remeber looking at the time andx thinking that my phone was weird because it was not 22 at night and so Mike would have to fix that later. I put on my watch and the rest of my jewelery and headed downstairs for breakfast. I saw Kung Pa in the shop which is weird because he is usually gone by the time that I wake up and doesn't return home until 11 every night. I did not see Kung Ma so I went into the kitchen to help myself to some cereal and yogurt. As I'm eating my cereal I realize that the others are not down for breakfast so I look at my watch. IT IS 11:15 NOT 6:15!!!! I quickly head to the kitchen to clean up and as I come out Kung Ma comes out of the bathroom. I tell her that I am confused and that I don't know what is going on. She tells me that it is night time and that I should go to bed. So I headed back to bed, changed back into my PJs and opened the windows. I felt so stupid! By the time that I feel back to sleep it was after 12!

I woke up at 4:30 again and by the time I fell back to sleep then, my alarm was going off, but I decided since I had already showered that I did not need to again and so I would just lay there for a while!

I was on time this morning, actual early because we were supposed to take the school van to school so we had to be ready at 6:30. At 6:30 we went out to wait for the van, but it did not come so at 7 we went back to the house and Kung Ma had to take us. I had to be at school early today so that I could introduce myself, which I did. I was so nervous, I am so glad that I had the book because I forgot everything when I got up there and saw all of the people. They gave me very beautiful flowers and welcomed me to the school, which was nice.

Now I am waiting in the English room to meet with the head of the Gym department, I don't know why I have to meet with them since the only PE class I am taking is Thai Dance, but whatever I guess I will. so far today does not seem any different than the other days, but I do believe that I have Thai with Gayoon and the Brazilian boy today.

Well, I will let you all know if anything changes!

2 comments: