Friday, August 21, 2009

Scehdule

Today I got my schedule! Here is is:

Monday: PE 2nd Period; English 4th Period
Tuesday: English Conversation 2nd Period; Thai Dancing 8th Period
Wednesday: Thai Cooking 3rd and 4th Periods; Thai 7th and 8th periods
Thursday: English 2nd Period; Gift Making (whatever that is) 7th Period
Friday: English 2nd Period; Thai 7th and 8th Periods

Everything in between is free time! It will be a little boring for the first half, but they will add classes after I have learned more of the language! I told them that I don't want to be too overwhelmed so they put me in the highest level of English classes and I am taking Thai with Lucas seperate from the other students. I am taking some cultural classes because I want to learn the culture since that is what I am here for!

I have to head off to Thai in just a minute in some building I have no idea where it is! So I hope that I find it!!!

1 comment:

  1. I think that I am going to pick up an art or two and maybe try a Thai music class, not sure yet how that will fit into my schedule, but am trying to take some easier classes but that are fun so that I can fill up my schedule a little more!

    ReplyDelete