Tuesday, August 18, 2009

School

Today I signed up for classes, but I did not go to any! I sat through another class with the teacher from Ohio and I met with some advisors to discuss my schedule! I signed up for Thai cooking, Thai dance, Thai (private and class), and Library helping, and private lessons in Pre-Calculus with the Australian teacher. I will also take the highest level of English and English communication, so I am mostly in Modeum 6/6 classes (which is their way of saying grade 12). Meow will be upset that we aren't together, but she takes lower English classes and all Thai classes and I want to take cooking and dance which are Modeum 6/6 classes. I still have several hous to sit here before Kung Ma picks us up (it is 2:11 and she isn't picking us up until 5!!!)!

Today I also gave part of my presentation to an English class, but I talked to much (I could have said more but I had to talk slow and in simple English) so I only got through the first half which was okay because that covered the government, Wisconsin, Port and Wisconsin Rapids, and our school, which for that group was all they really wanted to know!

I hope that tomorrow I will begin classes, but I can't until I meet with someone special Gayoon said, so I hope that I meet with him in the next several hours, otherwise it is another day of sitting around in the English Lab!

No comments:

Post a Comment