Friday, August 28, 2009

Last Day of Sports Week

Today was the last day of sports week! Not many people were outside watching the events though because it rained all morning and sprinkled this afternoon so everything was muddy! Meow got 1st in her 3 Kilometer race! The Blue team won everything, which I predicted! I was ok with the Blue winning they are my future classmates, and I liked their color best!

I played a game today, Hello Kitty something, and it is very similar to Monopoly so I was telling the girls all about American games and they want to see if they sell them in Bangkok so that I can teach them! I hope they can find them because I think that it would be fun to play with them!

Not much else new today! Hoping to sleep in tomorrow! Going to make the pasta for my host family (was going to tonight, but Meow was gone and begged me to wait until she was home)! Going to watch night at the musuem with Mike and Kun Ma tonight, hope I don't fall asleep watching! Other than that, nothing is going on!

2 comments:

  1. Glad your pasta turned out well and no one got sick..ha ha. You're doing well, sweetie! Your courage is commendable. I love you. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I thought for sure someone would get sick from the leftovers because it sat out all day because they didn't put it in the fridge! No one did, so I was happy! Next time I will make my favorite soup! I hope that I have the right seasonings for it though!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete