Thursday, August 20, 2009

HOT HOT HOT!!!!

I decided to go outside with some of the kids from my class! They are preparing pom poms for next week, so we went to sit in the soccer field. As soon as I stepped outside I began to sweat! I told Lucas that it is too hot to be outside but he said "Mai pen rai" (Nevermind). I said ok and so we went. We were out there about 5 minutes before we were both sweating so bad that it was running down our arms and legs and faces. We continued to stand out there and to try to deal with it, but it is very hard. After about 30 minutes, I gave up and came back in because I smell really bad now and can hardly stand to be around myself! I don't know what I am going to do next week when we are outside all day! I think that someone needs to invent a stronger deodorant! FAST!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I sent you some more "super strength" in your package, but it won't be there until sometime next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess that I will have to just make due till then! It is so hot here, I don't know how they manage to live here all year with this not even being the hottest month of the year!!

    ReplyDelete