Tuesday, August 18, 2009

More Bathroom Mayhem

So this morning I woke up and the shower was working fine, so I went and got my things and went to get my towel from the drying line outside, and the door was locked so I had to wait. When I had gotten my towel, and went into the bathroom and got ready to take my shower. I stepped around the wall and tried to turn on the water and there was none left! I didn't know what to do because Meow was down stairs showering and Mike and Kung Ma had to shower yet too! So I put back on my clothes and went downstairs to wait. I finally got into the shower about 30 minutes later and it was freezing! I quickly showered and brushed my teeth and then went up stairs to get dressed!

Later I went to the bathroom and I went to flush the toilet, and it wouldn't flush! I told Kung Ma and she said that it was because the water was low, something I would have never thought of. So I had to take the water from the buckets and pour it into the back of the toilet until it was full, flush, and do it again! It was very weird! By the end my socks were soaked and I was appreciating the modern toilet and plumbing even more!!!

2 comments:

  1. Most women think it is foolish for boys/men to think potty is funny. At your expense I am getting a chuckle out of this post and the other bathroom post. I agree with your mom, by the time you figure this out it will be time to come home. A lot of us are fully appreciating modern conviences of plumbing while reading your posts.

    Take care. Love Uncle Jon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that you enjoy all of my bathroom issues, at least someone does! I'm sure that one day I will look back at these experiences and laugh, but that day is not today and so for now I am trying to avoid having anymore of them! I am not changing my routine at all so that I don't have to worry about any problems! I can't wait to have modern plumbing again! In October I think that the organization is having the 5 of us stay in a hotel in Bangkok for the weekend which should be nice because hotels have modern bathrooms!

    ReplyDelete