Sunday, August 23, 2009

Today

Today was a good day! I spent the day with Srunya and her two sisters! We went for pizza and then shopped at an international market and I bought many different juices and some pasta and sauce to make for my host family! I hope that mom will send me the recipe for my favorite soup so that next weekend I can pick up the stuff for that and make that for them! After the store we went to the Hard Rock Cafe and I bought gifts and stuff, I can't wait to send them home! After the gift shopping we went into the restaurant and I ordered a Hot Fudge Brownie Sundea for myself and tried to eat it all, but it didn't work! Srunya ended up helping me and even then we didn't finish it! I took many pictures to send home! After that we were supposed to go a party thing, but it was already over! So we went shopping because I still had some gifts to buy, which I didn't end up getting but oh well I will get them at the market tomorrow! We went to a book store and I bought 3 books for me to practice writing in Thai so I'm excited to get started! I also bought a normal book in English for myself and so that should be good! After that Meow met up with us and we went back to the original place and Srunya took us to the Van because I had to much stuff to take the skytrain back!!! The bus ride was good, I listened to my iPod and then almost fell asleep! Now I am heading to bed because I have an early day tomorrow, even though Kun Ma said that I don't have to go to school I will because otherwise I will sit around the house bored and that is not good, especially when I am homesick! So, I guess I will not have access to a computer until tomorrow night since I don't believe the English room will be open this week! I hope that I don't die from the heat and the sun of this week, but I bought plenty of liquids so I will hydrate myself, but the sun I can't do anything about! Well if I survive tomorrow I will let you all know what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment