Monday, August 17, 2009

Last Night

Last night I helped to cook dinner. We had fried chicken and plain lettuce! Then I talked to Srunya! I am going to spend the day with her on Sunday! She told me we would go get pizza and ice cream and maybe even go shopping, even though I won't buy anything because I don't need anything!

After talking to Srunya, I taught Kung Ma and Mike Crazy 8's and even though they didn't fully understand how to play even after several games, it was fun! Tonight they want to play checkers, but I don't really know how because I only played with Thomas when I was little and everyone knows that he only teaches enough so that he can win :-) !

Today I hope to actually start school, but I have not seen Gayoon yet, so I'm not sure what is going to happen! I hope to take some easier classes so that I don't get too frustrated. When I told Srunya that I was going to be taking school in all Thai see laughed and said that she was in the same boat, but then I reminded her that she spoke some English and she could read and write when she came! She said that that was hard for her so she can only imagine what I am going to be going through! Yippee!!! I hope that the others are doing well! Bashayer seems to be happy which is good and I don't know how anyone else is doing!

I will keep you all posted on how things go today if anything is different!

Sending lots of love from far away!

Allyson

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe that Thomas would leave out anything that would deal with strategy just so he win. That doesn't sound like him. Yeah Right! I got to witness him and Sarah and the exchange student play a board game the other night, which he won. Must be a guy thing, being that competitive.

    Sounds like you are adjusting okay. Keep up the hard work and enjoy every minute. Love Uncle Jon

    ReplyDelete